iklan atas




DarkSUSE ~ Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb. all of DarkSUSE friends, in this time i will share how to anabling Wireless Atheros AR9485 on Ubuntu 14.04. Why it has been disabled by hardware switch? I don't know, maybe all of you can read it in driver issue at ubuntu's site.

Ok, in my case i used my ASUS X45U my lovely Notebook. Ok, let's begin. Open your terminal and type:

jaster@mithrandir: ~$ echo "options ath9k nohwcrypt=1" | sudo tee -a /etc/modprobe.d/ath9k.conf
jaster@mithrandir: ~$ sudo modprobe -rfv ath9k
jaster@mithrandir: ~$ sudo modprobe -v ath9k
jaster@mithrandir: ~$ echo "options asus_nb_wmi wapf=1" | sudo tee /etc/modprobe.d/asus.conf


Ok, now reboot.
And you can check is it work or not. And you can try to see with this command:

rfkill list

I have the result of the list after that:



I think, it's ok if i don't use image in this post. Hope you enjoy your day.

1 comments:

holisticare said... 11 October 2016 at 08:39

Terima kasih banyak sangat membantu

 
Top